Disclaimer for Hylunia Skin Care Products
Results may vary based on various factors specific to the individual user. If you have sensitive skin consult a professional or do a test patch before use.
About the information presented on this website:
- All facts, details & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of professionals.
- Customer feedback is provided voluntarily, and as such it is based on individual perception & expectations from a particular product.
- Our recommendations and suggestions are based on the advice of qualified alternative therapy practitioners and widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient.
- The information on this website is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide.
- Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Hylunia Skincare cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information provided and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error.
- The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Hylunia Skincare accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.
About Hylunia Skin Care products:
- Hylunia Skincare products are not medications/medicine, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
- By purchasing our products, you accept the responsibility to consult with a professional or doctor before using any products that may interfere with drugs you may be taking or medical conditions you may have.
- By purchasing our products, you recognise and accept the fact that that even products that contain all natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Hylunia Skincare will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to do a patch test before using.
- If use causes an adverse skin reaction, then discontinue use immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist if no relief comes from rinsing the affected area in cool water or you are a concerned about any side affects you may have whilst using Hylunia Skincare products.
- Hylunia Skincare gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Hylunia Skincare be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Hylunia Skincare products.
- Hylunia Skincare Limited accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.