Intensive Healing & Repairing Crème
A rich crème that provides excellent hydration needed to heal and repair wounded as well as post-laser skin. Contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, anti-inflammatory and cellular repair/renewal ingredients. It also works well as a therapeutic treatment for dehydrated, mature, and aging skin. Also recommended for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
Suitable for:All Skin Types.
Skin Concerns:Discolorated, Acne, Aging.
Size: 1.7 fl.oz./ 50 ml.
by More info
The rich Intensive Healing & Repairing Creme gives a boost of hydration needed to heal & repair damaged skin. The formulation includes a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid, anti-inflammatory and cellular repair/renewal ingredients to soothe and restore the skin as well as fight signs of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Green tea, chrysanthemum, noni, pomegranate, mangosteen, calendula, and vitamins A & E prevent free radical damage.
- Grape seed stem cells, peptides, beta-glucan, and centipeda cunninghamii help synthesize collagen and elastin.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
- Enjoy DIY Spa Experiences from the comfort of your own home
- Take advantage of special offers
Learn / Get Expert Help
- Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract*
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Extract (Apple Stem Cell)*
- Centipeda Cunnighamii (Australian Daisy)*
- Diheptyl Succinate*
- Capryloyl Glycerin*/Sebacic Acid* Copolymer*
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*
- Glyceryl Stearate*
- Cetyl Alcohol*
- Cetearyl Olivate (from Olive)*
- Sorbitan Olivate (from Olive)*
- Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil)*
- Squalane (From Olive)*
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Beta Glucan*
- Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment*
- Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment*
- Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment*
- Saccharomyces/ Selenium Ferment*
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (From Turmeric)*.
- * Plant-derived
- Apply a drop to fingertips.
- Work up and out over face, neck or any other area.
- Can be used daily, as many times as needed, as per doctor’s instruction.