Calming Face Oil helps to:
- Balance oil production and prevent breakouts
- Minimize inflammation as well as soothes acne
- Minimize inflammation and heal eczema, cuts and burns
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Apricot Kernel essential oil is known for its soothing qualities, hydrates and smooths dehydrated skin. Rich in nutrients like vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, this oil is particularly suited for sensitive skin.
- German Chamomile a heavenly smelling, healing anti-inflammatory herb has been used in herbal folklore as a gentle sleep aid and relaxer. If you have very dry skin, eczema or irritated skin, this is the ingredient for you!
- Step it up with the fragrant sandalwood essential oil which is an anti-microbial ingredient that helps clear blackheads and spots. It also helps to minimize inflammation and soothe acne.
- German Chamomile
- East Indian Sandalwood
- Apricot Kernel
- Evening Primrose
- Drop 4-6 drops of oil into the palm of one hand and quickly warm and spread between both hands so it is evenly dispersed.
- Apply immediately to your face in light, upward strokes.
- You can also apply 2-3 drops to your daily facial moisturizer.
Show per page
Calming face oilThis product has worked amazingly well for me. Having very oily skin myself, I was hesitant to try an oil product, but had heard some great things about using an oil to help control already oily skin. This stuff is amazing, and makes my skin look and feel radiant! I will usually use a few drops with one pump of my Hyaluronic Moisture Gel, rub my hands together, and lightly massage into my face. Only at night- this keeps my oily skin in check, and plumps up my 42 year old skin as I sleep.
Show per page
Write Your Own Review