Chocolate Herbal Mask
A darling of our customers, this is an immensely popular mask that is really enjoyable for both mind and body. Leaves you feeling pampered and brings a distinct glow to your face.
This rich chocolate mask flushes your skin with a beautiful rosy glow and an incredible silky softness. Tamarind has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years and is a natural exfoliant containing tartaric acid. Chocolate increases microcirculation to aid in the absorption of the multi-fruit acids.
Suitable for:All skin types.
Size: 2 fl. oz. / 60 ml.
by More info
Chocolate Herbal Mask helps to:
- Visibly improve skin health while improving tone and texture.
- Promote the skin's natural renewal process, revealing fresh new skin cells.
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Tamarind extract extracts of bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple helps to exfoliate.
- Lemon, a natural exfoliant and used to treat acne.
- Orange, a source of Vitamin C that improves skin texture and color.
- Turmeric a powerful antioxidant helps to minimize inflammation due to chocolate (a vasodilator).
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
- Enjoy DIY Spa Experiences from the comfort of your own home
- Take advantage of special offers
Learn / Get Expert Help
- Tamarind Extract
- Extracts of Bilberry
- Sugar Cane
- Sugar Maple
- Orange and Lemon
- Cocoa Powder
- Guar Gum
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid and Methylpropanediol
- *Plant Derived
- Apply a thin layer of the mask to the client's face with a facial brush.
- Allow up to 7 minutes to penetrate.
- Do not use with steam.
- The mask will dry naturally.
- Remove with a cool, moist towel.
- Apply cool compresses to reduce redness, if redness occurs.
- Chocolate is a vasodilator, therefore, redness on many skin types is normal.
- Do not use on sensitive skin.