Nourishing Face Oil helps to:
- Soothe and renew dry skin
- Bring relief to dull, dry skin
- Hydrate and smooth dehydrated skin
- Calm and relax the skin
- Minimize inflammation and heal the skin
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Apricot Kernel essential oil is known for its soothing qualities, hydrates and smooths dehydrated skin. Rich in nutrients like vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, this oil is particularly suited for sensitive skin.
- German Chamomile a heavenly smelling, healing anti-inflammatory herb has been used in herbal folklore as a gentle sleep aid and relaxer. If you have very dry skin, eczema or irritated skin, this is the ingredient for you!
- Lavender, an aromatic miracle worker known for its calming and relaxing properties, heals skin, reduces inflammation and helps fight acne and other skin conditions.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
- Enjoy DIY Spa Experiences from the comfort of your own home
- Take advantage of special offers
Learn / Get Expert Help
- German Chamomile
- Rose Geranium
- Ylang Ylang
- Apricot Kernel
- Evening Primrose
- Drop 4-6 drops of oil into the palm of one hand and quickly warm and spread between both hands so it is evenly dispersed.
- Apply immediately to your face in light, upward strokes.
- You can also apply 2-3 drops to your daily facial moisturizer.
Write Your Own Review