Hyaluronic Cleansing Cream
Soothing, non-drying, zero irritation, hydrating cleanser - removing make-up can't be more easy!
Infuses moisture while whisking away dirt, makeup and debris. Hyaluronic Acid helps restore hydration. Rose extract hydrates and soothes. Neem helps to preserve the natural balance of your skin.
Suitable for: All skin types
Size: 5.1 fl. oz. / 150 ml.
by More info
Our Hyaluronic Cleansing Cream helps to:
- Infuse moisture while whisking away dirt, makeup and debris
- Protect skin’s natural moisture balance
- Calm, hydrate, and soothe the skin
Ingredient functions and benefits:
Deep cleansing with moisture infusion; whisks away dirt, makeup, and debris for smooth, glowing skin.
- Olive oil squalene helps to maintain the skin’s natural sebum balance:
- Neem helps with preservation.
- Rose soothes the skin and promotes healing.
- Hyaluronic acid to help heal and hydrate the skin:
- Holds 1000 times its weight in water like a wet blanket and Hydrates the skin
- Helps to minimize dryness
- Helps in penetration of antioxidants to make them effective
- Rose Water is a gentle astringent that keeps all skin types moisturized and hydrated throughout the day.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic and Non-toxic
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes and lanoline
- The ingredients and final product are INFLAMMATION FREE
- Follows the SENSIBLE GREEN philosophy
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world where child labor, slavery and human trafficking is not prevalent
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
Learn / Get Expert Help
- Aqua (Distilled Water)
- Lauryl Glucoside*
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (From Coconut)*
- Hyaluronic Acid*
- Glyceryl Stearate*
- Stearic Acid*
- Cetearyl Alcohol*
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Melia Azadirachta Extract (Neem)*
- Diheptyl Succinate*
- Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*
- Squalane (From Olive)*
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose)*
- * Plant Derived
Apply a small amount between moist hands and massage over face and neck, avoiding eye area.
Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Use daily, morning and night.
- To remove regular makeup, use a cotton ball.
- To remove heavy makeup, use Facial Cleansing Gel and cotton ball.
Loved it!I love this product. My skin (without proper care) can get really dry. I'm particular about cleansers because they tend to dry my skin and leaves it feeling tight. In other cases products I've used in the past for dry skin were for me over emollient and just felt heavy. I would feel like my face isn't clean after washing. This product is amazing. It's soothing, my skin feels clean with nooo tight feeling. Definitely recommend.
Perfect CleanserI use this product at night. It moisturizes my skin and removes make up easily. With how sensitive my skin is this one does not cause any irritation or dryness. I use a cotton ball to apply it on and sometimes leave it on for about 5 minutes for extra hydration.