Papaya Enzyme Mask
The queen of exfoliating masks - gentle and soothing, removes dead skin build-up leaving your skin super soft and happy!
This is a gentle and soothing exfoliating mask. The Papaya enzyme mask gently breaks down protein in dead skin cells and lightly exfoliates. Improves circulation, tone, texture, and smoothness of the skin. Good for all skin types.
Suitable for: All skin types.
Size: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml.
by More info
Papaya Enzyme Mask helps to:
- Gently exfoliate the skin to reveal its natural luminosity.
- Rejuvenate the skin without irritation.
- Infuse the skin with intense hydration.
- Brighten and smooth the skin, revealing a renewed complexion.
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Hyaluronic Acid, nature’s super moisturizer quenches thirsty skin and keeps it looking hydrated and fresh.
- Papain (from papaya), is nature’s enzyme exfoliant breaks up dead cell protein on top of the skin and exfoliates for radiant and younger looking skin.
- Vitamin A, helps to minimizes inflammation by papaya and helps to improve discoloration from the sun and intrinsic aging, improves skin elasticity, corrects blemishes and brightens your skin.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
- Enjoy DIY Spa Experiences from the comfort of your own home
- Take advantage of special offers
Learn / Get Expert Help
- Aqua (Distilled Water)*
- Hyaluronic Acid*
- Cetyl Alcohol*
- Glyceryl Stearate*
- Diheptyl Succinate*
- Capryloyl Glycerin*/Sebacic Acid* Copolymer*
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Papain (Papaya)*
- Citrus Aurantium & Reticulata (Organic Citrus) Extracts*
- Caprylyl Glycol*
- *Plant Derived.
- Apply a thin layer to the face. Gently massage with fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Remove with warm (not hot) compresses.
LoveThis product really does smooth out my skin, helping it to become softer, more plump, and aids hyperpigmentation after the first use. A little goes a long way.
An amazing mask keeps skin glowingAs I'm aging, my skin faces many new concerns. This mask keeps my skin glowing by removing dead skin buildup. Sometimes, exfoliators aren't enough. Break out this mask. Leave it on for 20 minutes or so, misting with toner or lavender colloidal silver spray about halfway through to get it wet again which reactivates it. Amazing results! Once a week and you're good to go.
works well!I found this mask works well before I go out. Very soothing!