Salicylic Facial Cleanser
An exfoliating cleanser containing salicylic acid, multi-fruit acids and hyaluronic acid. This pH-balanced cleanser lifts away impurities while salicylic acid deep cleanses the sebaceous follicles. Hyaluronic acid will maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Suitable for: Oily, Acne Skin.
Skin Concerns:Acne-prone skin.
Size: 6 fl. oz. / 178 ml.
by More info
Our deep-action Salicylic Facial Cleanser includes the anti-acne salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids from sugar cane, sugar maple, bilberry, orange, and lemon, and hyaluronic acid, making it the ideal cleanser for oily/acne-prone skin. This powerful formulation will deep cleanse your pores, exfoliate the surface, and wash away dead skin cells without affecting your skin’s moisture balance. Your skin’s tone and texture will improve, and acne problems will be a thing of the past!
- Salicylic acid sweeps away sebum and debris to prevent breakouts.
- Contains alpha hydroxy acids to remove dulling buildup on the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
- Enjoy DIY Spa Experiences from the comfort of your own home
- Take advantage of special offers
Learn / Get Expert Help
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate*
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate*
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sclerotium Gum*
- Xanthan gum*
- Diheptyl Succinate*
- Caproyloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- *is Plant derived.
Use daily A.M. and/or P.M. Work into lather and massage in a circular motion over damp skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Note: If irritation or dryness occurs, alternate with Hymed’s Gentle Skin Cleanser.