Vegan Pomegranate Lip Balm - 5 Count
Availability: In stock
Chapped or dry lips are a common problem accompanied by redness, flaking and sore lips. Moisturize and repair chapped lips with Hylunia’s all-new Pomegranate Lip Balm made with the highest quality natural or naturally derived ingredients!
or 4 installments of $5.00
by More info
by More info
Vegan Pomegranate Lip Balm helps to:
- Hydrates and restores the natural softness of lips.
- Natural candelilla wax and cocoa butter help retain moisture.
- Rosemary extract regulates free radical activity.
- Calendula extract offers soothing comfort.
- Comes in a refreshing vegan pomegranate flavor.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic and Non-toxic
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes and lanoline
- The ingredients and final product are INFLAMMATION FREE
- Follows the SENSIBLE GREEN philosophy
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world where child labor, slavery and human trafficking is not prevalent
Additional Information / Resources
- Hylunia’s Core Ideology
- The Hylunia Story
- Hylunia’s Formulation Philosophy
- Hylunia’s efforts to protect the environment
- Media Buzz
- More about our Founders
- Ingredients we do not use in our products
Learn / Get Expert Help
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Pomegranate Flavor
- Vitamin E
- Organic Rosemary Extract
- Organic Calendula Extract
- To apply lip balm, place the tip of the container against your bottom lip and apply a thin, even layer of the balm, then repeat for your top lip.
- If you like you can transfer the lip balm to your finger first, then spread it across your lips.
- Rub your lips together to help spread out the lip gloss evenly.
Write Your Own Review